Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Popcorn Time

Helloooo Universe...How have you been ? I'm good. Too busy to journal or do anything substantial in fact. :P Living my life, enjoying myself. There is a lot to share with the world but I'm neither free nor in a mood to interact with it yet. Yeah, introvert issues :) :) Currently I don't want to be bothered much.

Image Courtesy Google

The early summer days somehow evokes a desire to take care of myself. Especially physically. Because we just come out of hibernation from chilly winter days, our body seems a bit rigid, the skin needs a bit more cleansing, scrubbing and toning. The dead skin must be removed. So after some spa like routines at home, I'm again feeling like a feather.

And nowadays whenever I check social media for few minutes, I'm grabbing a popcorn for myself to sit in the front row to be an audience for the non-stop rantings, nonsense issues and loud cries of traumas. Not finding anything worthwhile..Hmmmm.. So what we book nerds do ? What else ? We just bury our head in a book. :) :) And forget that the world even exist :))

1 comment:

Felishia said...

For social media, I totally get you – sometimes, it feels like it's filled with endless rants and noise. Escaping into a good book is the perfect solution for us introverts. Happy reading, and may you find the peace and quiet you deserve!