Monday, February 27, 2023

A quiet day

The exams started from today. After a long time the house is quiet again :)) I sat down for a while to enjoy this solitude after non-stop busy morning routine since 4.30 am. Finally the buses headed towards examinations centers. And the good news is, today I'll have a little "me time",Yayyy :)) I would like to finish my currently reading book and if I still have time, planning to work on a couple of drafts.

Image Courtesy Google

Coming to the homemaking front, I decluttered the wardrobes. Doing some window shopping online so that I can have some idea about current trends. Also making few plans in the holidays, some get togethers, visiting places and inviting people over lunch and dinners, all before his school reopening. As the city is full of my family and friends, all these get togethers became a norm. We took a little break, exam season can be a good excuse :P :)) However, this time our kiddoo seems to have more guests than both of us combined :))

And one more exciting thing for me is, we bought a couple of shuttle bats to play in the evenings, slowly teams are forming in our community. I love to play shuttle, when I was a child I used to play with my childhood buddy. :P . It is good physical exercise along with our walks.

No comments: