Monday, February 20, 2023

Tea time chit chat

When you do things out of pleasure, not simply as a duty, it feels good. No targets, no dead lines, especially when you are devouring art, experiencing literature. Making space for little details and not missing a thing. Ahh !! I'm truely privileged and blessed, who can read, write and enjoy living in the world of literature like this. :)

Image Courtesy Google

Anyways, on to my next project as I've finished one. But this one is really testing my patience Ughhh !!! I left it in the drafts. But there are authors and philosophers, (really hard nuts I'm telling you :) ) I would love to write about, since long long time. The more I'm reading them, the more I realize that I need to dig deeper to get to their core essence. I have time to spend, gladly. So no hurry. Let's see how it goes !!

No comments: