Sunday, February 19, 2023

At the end of the day

Spent quality time with unexpected guests today. All those people with whom I'm comfortable around. The topics are feminism, societal norms and ofcourse freedom. :) It always feels good when we are listening to younger generation. The kind of clarity they have on their lives. When I was young I was so dumb. :P :)) Not that I'm wise now. :) :) But I feel like one when the younger ones say that I'm their favourite person :) :)
Image courtesy Google 

Went for shopping, the stationary/ book shops are full of students and parents as it's the exam season. Meanwhile my people are busy planning get togethers and outings after exams. Seems this metro life rarely allow any solitude for my reading. However I'm enjoying spending time with my people. I'm going to enjoy and cherish these moments as long as we are here. :)  

Not read a single page today but spent yesterday's evening in a cozy cafe and did some reading while sipping my Latte. Finished reading one book and wrote a little note before weekend. Started reading one more work from the same author ( which is rare for me ) because she piqued my interest. So I thought why not write a single note after I finish this book too. 

Ummm what else!!! Nothing..

No comments: