Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Time's precious

Another 15 days to go...And it's another new year again. Yet another year of new hopes, new dreams and new experiences. :) :) :) But the same old me ??? Naahhh !!!! Another new and better version of myself. :)

Image Courtesy Google

All my life if there is anything that I valued the most, it is my time. Being an introvert we usually love our alone time and solitude. So when we allow people in our personal space, in other words (right words) when we are actually 'accommodating' others in our life, we make sure the company we are in is making us feel more comfortable and happy than our solitude. When it is no better than our solitude, we don't even need it. Which lunatic asks for misery from the outer circumstances when one is already happy on their own !!!

Not just introverts but people in general wants to feel protected, loved, respected and cared for. Nobody wants to pour into a bottomless pit which can never be filled. It is a big fat waste of time. Isn't it !!

When one is well aware that they deserve much better, also when they value their time, they feel like there is no need to prove their worth to anyone. This year, I'm neither trying to fit in, nor lowering my standards for anything or anyone, because I realized my worth. And I would like to end this note by saying a simple thanks to god for all the essential lessons in my life. I'm grateful. :)

No comments: