Saturday, March 19, 2022

A Booknerd's Dreams

Mellow weather inspires you to think about your dreams. :) 

After years of reading I wonder where does it all end ? Moreover my choice in books is becoming quite narrow as I'm being more picky these days. One bad book means a lot of wasted time, Isn't it ? 

People say "We will judge you by your book shelf". I find it amusing because in my case they simply cannot. If you observe my reading patterns, they are a mess. (Ofcourse they can come to a conclusion that I'm a beautiful mess :P) My reading is not confined to one thing or genre. 'Variety' is my favourite genre. Anyways I digress.

My fellow booknerds came up with few suggestions to channelize my reading in a proper way. I loved one particular proposal which is too tempting (I'm afraid I'll end up with that). In addition to that I tried to entertain few more possible ideas. I know enough psychology and philosophy for one life, So enough of that.

* I made a list of must read works in this life time. (But it will limit the possibility of exploring. I do no like it much.)

* Reading the whole classic Russian literature. (You can only try. Bless your soul :P )

* Reading every word that Borges had ever written. (Let's do it, Now.. screaming my twin from inside :)) )

* Reading all the short stories in Fantastic fiction. (Hmmmm !!! Ummmm !!! )

Image Courtesy Google

No comments: