Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Gratitude

200 posts in my blog.

People think they know you, but not everyone gets to know the real version of you , the hidden layers of your personality, the dead skin and characteristics you shed every minute while becoming a better version of yourself, not everyone gets the privilege to witness this transformation phase. Moreover in these times of materialistic cynicism it's even more hard to find your soul tribe, the people who are on their way to the spiritual journey just like you.

However your vibe effortlessly attracts your tribe. In all these blogging years I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by some beautiful souls. Mentors and friends, people who help you grow are very important in life. And it's always quality over quantity for me. The past few months made me realize how fortunate I'm to have such important people in my life. People who never gave up on me, helping me without asking, giving suggestions that help me grow as a person, both intellectually and spiritually, stood by my side like strong foundation, among all providing me with intellectual fulfilment and mental stimulation which is as important for me as oxygen. :) I'm thankful for all those blessings.


The fog disappeared and the path is clear 

She knows where she's heading.

#Twintalk #Gratitude

Copyright A Homemaker's Utopia

4 comments:

rupam sarma said...

Congratulations , Keep Blogging.

A Homemaker's Utopia said...

Thank you so much Rupam. Long journey for us bloggers.Thank you for being there :)

sathish said...

didn't realized that many years passed since I know you in blogs world... though many things changed around, people reading blogs were less these days than then still this space is always a magic.

loved your post. stay blessed my fellow blogger.

A Homemaker's Utopia said...

@Sathish , "This space is magic" Couldn't agree more Sathish :) Glad to hear from you after a long time. :)