Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Mariyamman Kovil Utsavam,Wayanad,Kerala : Elephant Procession-III

The elephant parade started at around 7 pm..This is the last part of this Mariamman festival in which the elephant procession involves music and tribal dance performances with both sides of the streets followed by women with their pooja thaalis with lights..The procession ends at Mariyamman kovil..

Kerala women following the procession..



The sky filled with firecrackers...


 The elders of the town leading the procession with flags...


The drum beats.....







9 comments:

పద్మ said...

So Beautiful. సంప్రదాయాల్ని ఇంకా గట్టిగా పట్టుకునే ఉన్నారు. Nce to know. :)

rupam sarma said...

Beautiful pics.

sathish said...

brilliant with your camera...

dojuma said...

wow beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant article on building up new web site.

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your
blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the great
work!

Anonymous said...

This blog was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have
found something which helped me. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really appreciate your efforts and I am waiting for your further write
ups thank you once again.

Anonymous said...

Have you ever considered writing an e-book or guest authoring on other websites?
I have a blog based on the same subjects you discuss and
would really like to have you share some stories/information.
I know my audience would value your work. If you are even remotely interested,
feel free to shoot me an email.