Thursday, December 1, 2011

I got them...

Last evening I was overjoyed to have my best friends at my door steps....I was longing to see them..Finally they were here...:-)..Crazy enough...Yesterday I received my books from Homeshop18 with good discounts....Was desperartely waiting for them...For the first time,I ordered them through HS18...And the result was too good..The ordered was placed on 22nd and they delivered on 30th...Very good service from them...I have to depend on this service up to some more time till he totally get well and take us on a drive....:-)..Ok then,my friend is waiting ...Will see u soon...:-) have a nice time...


Here is the link of HS18...

3 comments:

Sandhya said...

Hey.. when you say the service is good.. you better mention the site's link from where you bought these books.. so that with your good feedback someone else can also utilise their service.. :)

Sandhya said...

Hey.. I liked the photograph taken by you.. its as beautiful as the photographer.. :) keep it up..
You know what, I will help you find another angle in you.. that is a good photographer...you have an art of taking good pictures.. you photograph a simple pic but that picutre looks wonderful when seen from your lens.. keep going buddy.. :)

A Homemaker's Utopia said...

A very cool idea yaar...will do it..:-) Thank you for the motivation darling....