Thursday, August 17, 2023

Hello beautiful world

Hello beautiful world,

Image Courtesy Google

It's been long time since I'm here. Been busy with other things, ummm just life. :) Did a lot of shopping and bought some beautiful outfits last week. As I recently published my first book I feel like I'm entering into the second phase of my reading life. As I'm used to slow and steady approach, taking time and planning about my reading goals in future.

Life's good, peaceful and content. As I'm not used to be part of rat race I'm slowly making my journey in my own lane which is mine alone. This month of Sravana Masam is going to keep me occupied with pujas and other traditional practices. Meanwhile reading and working on an article for a magazine.

Ummm what else !!! Nothing. :)

See yaa..

1 comment:

sathish said...

Hello, Congratulations. please give more info about your book.