Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Dreams

When I was a child I used to imagine myself owning a tiny little house on the banks of a lotus pond or nearby a lake with beautiful swans in it. :) Just as Tinker bell's house my tiny house will be surrounded by colourful flowers and tallest trees. I though, why not a tree house for me !! Where I'm the only one who can climb and hide myself away from the world. :) My house would be filled with books and lots and lots of food. I can manage with fruits too.. Plenty of them :) 

Image Courtesy Google

Even though I'm not much into pets, I can manage with a cute little puppy. Ewww.. No cats. Okay, how about the routine then ? All alone in a forest ? Nope. Every morning I will get down my tree house, with a basket, I will carry a book or two with me. Then I'll go wandering all over the forest, pick flowers and make a crown for myself like a Disney princess :)) Fill my basket with wild berries, veggies and fruits. "Who grows them all ? Your nanny ?" you might ask. Yes, you've got a point. But it's a Utopian world my dear. everything happens as I wish. :) So no questions asked. Now, I come back to my tree house after taking my long walks, a bit of reading and afternoon nap under shades of trees, before getting dark. :) Then I cook my food and do some more reading and go to bed. End of the story. Now wish me sweet dreams. :) :)

No comments: