Friday, December 9, 2022

All the nothings I want to do

This year the winter mornings are much more colder than usual. Yet we are not skipping our morning walks. I have a lot on my plate but I'm still procrastinating. May be these chilling winters are like that, they'll not let you get out of your couch and get things done. This weekend is full of schedules, I need to make a list. I usually plan ahead for festivals, otherwise shopping becomes very tiring with all those traffic jammed streets and tightly packed crowds. And we have aversion with crowds. :P

Image Courtesy Google

Meanwhile winter cleaning is going on at home. I'm Marie Kondoing stuff and I 've to complete it before new year. Books need to be reorganized. I bought so many books after coming here and I'm unable to track them properly among all those piles. The one thing I've finished doing this week is working with my balcony garden. Arranged some more plants inside our house too. They look lovely when you sit with a book in your hands by the window side. :) 

Amidst all this I'm longing to spend a day with my little niece. I really need more than 24 hours to do all the nothings I want to do. I just cannot understand how people say that they got bored !! Sometimes I don't know being busy is a blessing or curse.

There are articles to be written for a couple of books which I've finished reading and I've to work on another article, as usual a promise that wasn't delivered yet. And you cannot simply write whatever you like, you need certain mood to write about some works. And most importantly, I don't want to die before reading all the books I want to read. Hmmmm....... 

No comments: