Tuesday, March 6, 2018

My ode to Fernando Pessoa

Found this old post in drafts, Quite amusing !!! Seems some delusional nerdy girl wrote it. :) :)

My ode to the greatest writer Fernando Pessoa. I call him, The Intruder...

The Intruder

Image courtesy Google

Earlier He gave me an impression of a kindred spirit..

A true soulmate..

Now He is demanding all my time..my attention...

I could neither bear the darkness of the deep abyss of his thoughts nor the brightness of the wildfire of his being..

Beware, His illuminating soul would sweep you off  your feet...

I would feel his eternal presence...He was there in everything I do...everything I say..

My mind so full of his chattering..

They'd ask me, 'Why are you so absent minded?'...'Self-absorbed?'

Can't they see!!  He possessed me !!!  Or I possessed him !!!

He is present when I myself am absent to the world...

I can see now, He is nothing but an unwanted acquaintance. A dangerous company.

The beloved intruder I couldn't get rid of..

#Twintalk #readingblues

2 comments:

Kokila gupta said...

Ah..To be intruded upon in such a beautiful manner! Loved this. :)

A Homemaker's Utopia said...

Thank you dear :)